Not the music quiz

Reaction score
Country
United Kingdom
Sorry for the absence of this quiz for 2 days - been busy! I promise it will return for Saturday night...

If it makes you feel any better, I played Chris Moyles' "Golden Hour" today, and didn't do as well as you might expect. He played 7 tracks, so 14 points available, of which I got 10, and I was 1 year out - rubbish!!

Worst of all is that the quiz isn't like mine, he plays the entire tracks over half an hour, and even then I couldn't name the artist for two, and one track I didn't know at all!

His tracks were: (in red is what I didn't get)

Alien Ant Farm - Smooth Criminal
Destiny's Child - Survivor
Jennifer Lopez - Play
U2 - Stuck in a Moment
Wyclef Jean - Perfect Gentleman
Daniel Bedingfield - Gotta Get Thru This
a string of people I couldn't remember all of - Lady Marmalade

Year - 2001 (I thought 2000)

Stay tuned for my next instalment at 6.30 Saturday - I haven't decided yet whether to do another difficult old one, or a new one with obscure dance records, or anywhere inbetween..........

Sponsored Links
I got one ready to go.
Might be a bit easy though even though it 20 Q's!

I got one ready to go.

Get it up then!

Two quizzes to mull over tonight would be good since I'm stuck in.

I've tried a couple for my own forum but it's taking me a couple of goes to get to grips with the editing software. Probably would help if I actually read how to use it, but hey, I like to just dive in there!

Sponsored Links
I got one ready to go.

Let's be havin' it then, neo! (because I haven't done today's yet! :oops: )

I will play along and then post up a "late edition" of mine if anyone still wants it....

In case ^neo^ doesn't post his up soon, I have selected a year and the tracks for the usual quiz, just mixing it now so will post shortly....

Back