Nothing like the glory days of the past - Roaming charges are back

Status
Not open for further replies.
No need for sarcasm because you have been pulled up for lying again
oh dear a salty leaver loser

The EU looked at roaming costs once it became widespread and ever since 2008 they have capped and eventually removed roaming charges

You seem to not understand you cant act on something until it is a problem

Mobile phones for the masses have been around since the mid 80s and roaming charges were scrapped in 2017
so what.

roaming wasnt possible when mobile phones were introduced.

like all brexers you are resorting to false arguments

never mind, brexit is the complete failure we always knew it was....sadly we will have to be patient whilst the deeply entrenched get with the programme

in the meantime enjoy the failure

Sponsored Links
Mottie says there are no roaming charges, it seems he is wrong

"Almost all the big mobile phone companies, including EE, Sky Mobile, Three and Vodafone have reintroduced EU roaming charges"

You posted that yesterday in post number #199. Is that it now, you’ve gone full circle and are just blubbering anything out despite the proof I have given you saying that there are a dozen or more (and growing) providers offering inclusive roaming?

Okay, for the ninth time, if YOU went to Europe tomorrow, would YOU personally be paying for roaming?

you might like to think you can prevent people saying things you don't want to hear.

Roaming charges

Brexit
Totally avoidable and you know it. Unlike Notch who just keeps repeating the same old lie. What about you - if you went to Europe tomorrow, would you be hit with roaming charges?

I wonder if you’ll be brave enough to answer that terrible, terrible question? I think you’ll swerve. I know you will.

you might like to think you can prevent people saying things you don't want to hear.

Roaming charges

Brexit

100% correlation

this is the fundamental fact

without brexit, we would not be talking about roaming charges.

Sponsored Links
Do U.K. citizens HAVE to pay them?
A = No

Do idiots/lazy/martyrs/thick feckers pay them?
A = Yes

Can UK citizens avoid them?
A = yes

Is it easy to avoid paying them?
A = yes
So summing up...

Hoops have to be jumped through in order to get at best the same deals that were available before brexit with no previous hoop jumping through involved...

Could you tell us how this is a 'brexit bonus'?

Totally avoidable and you know it. Unlike Notch who just keeps repeating the same old lie. What about you - if you went to Europe tomorrow, would you be hit with roaming charges?

I wonder if you’ll be brave enough to answer that terrible, terrible question? I think you’ll swerve. I know you will.
this is the fundamental fact

without brexit, we would not be talking about roaming charges.
Yep, I was right again.

Seems to be a thing with remainers. Just can’t admit things have not turned out as bad as they thought. Absolutely kills them to admit they got it wrong.

it might not be as valuable to brexers as having the right to sell things in feet and ounces, with a crown on them.

no practical use, but it makes them feel better.

I don't know why mottie wants to keep stoking the fire. He doesn't care how much the nation is damaged by resigning from the EU.

So summing up...

Hoops have to be jumped through in order to get at best the same deals that were available before brexit with no previous hoop jumping through involved...

Could you tell us how this is a 'brexit bonus'?
Yeah. Really large hoops. You give your name. (Do you know that?) Your address (do you know that) and your bank details (you do have one don't you?). When you've jumped through those massive, massive hoops, you click on a button that says something like 'Buy now'. It can take a really thick person more than sixty seconds to do that. Terrible, I know, and so exhausting but hey, a hoop is a hoop isn’t it? We didn’t have to jump hoops like that before Brexit when we bought anything, did we?

How about you having a go at the question Notch and JohnD just can’t bring themselves to answer. If YOU had to go to Europe tomorrow, would YOU personally have to pay for roaming on your phone? Might as well go for three swerves out of three from the big three europhiles on here.

It’s funny seeing you three stuck between a rock and a hard place. Admit you will be hit with roaming charges and look like idiots or admit you don’t and lose your argument. What’s it going to be from you? Silence or swerve? :ROFLMAO: :ROFLMAO:

Last edited:
I think mottie has heat stroke...

Believing that having to do more work in order to get at best the same outcome is a 'brexit benefit' :LOL:

And who knows, next thing he'll be arguing is that brexit is good for the UK music business...

Linky Linky

oh dear a salty leaver loser

The EU looked at roaming costs once it became widespread and ever since 2008 they have capped and eventually removed roaming charges

You seem to not understand you cant act on something until it is a problem

so what.

roaming wasnt possible when mobile phones were introduced.

like all brexers you are resorting to false arguments

never mind, brexit is the complete failure we always knew it was....sadly we will have to be patient whilst the deeply entrenched get with the programme

in the meantime enjoy the failure
More lies as per usual.

Unlike you, I did not vote leave. If anyone is a loser here it's you.

You made a statement that there were NO roaming charges whilst we were in the EU which was a blatant lie and I corrected you.

How about you having a go at the question Notch and JohnD just can’t bring themselves to answer. If YOU had to go to Europe tomorrow, would YOU personally have to pay for roaming on your phone? Might as well go for three swerves out of three from the big three europhiles on here.

It’s funny seeing you three stuck between a rock and a hard place. Admit you will be hit with roaming charges and look like idiots or admit you don’t and lose your argument. What’s it going to be from you? Silence or swerve? :ROFLMAO: :ROFLMAO:
I think mottie has heat stroke...

Believing that having to do more work in order to get at best the same outcome is a 'brexit benefit' :LOL:

And who knows, next thing he'll be arguing is that brexit is good for the UK music business...

Linky Linky
Oh, swerve. No surprise there.

Oh, swerve. No surprise there.
Yep, no surprise there...

You swerved the UK music business question, along with whether you think getting the same deal is a 'bonus'...

With brexit supporters such as yourself we'll be back in the EU even quicker than I thought...

Keep up the good work (y)

You made a statement that there were NO roaming charges whilst we were in the EU which was a blatant lie and I corrected you
WRONG

I said there were no roaming charges whilst we were in the EU.
I did not qualify that statement to include the whole time we were in the EU, you made an assumption.

In the context of this thread stream, when the Brexit vote happened, there were no roaming charges.
There are roaming charges now.

That is the relevance.

Status
Not open for further replies.
Sponsored Links
Back