Nothing like the glory days of the past - Roaming charges are back

Status
Not open for further replies.
Yep, no surprise there...

You swerved the UK music business question, along with whether you think getting the same deal is a 'bonus'...

With brexit supporters such as yourself we'll be back in the EU even quicker than I thought...

Keep up the good work (y)
This is a EU roaming charge thread. If you want to start a EU music business thread, start your own thread on it.

Blimey, I’ve sure hit a raw nerve this time, asking a thread relevant question to these top remainers which I consider to be a very easy question to answer yet still they wriggle and squirm like a worm on a hook and avoid it like the plague. I wonder why?

So, are you going to have a go at answering the question? I'll repeat it for you: If you were to go to Europe tomorrow with your U.K. mobile phone, would YOU personally be paying roaming charges? I predict ………………..more waffle from you. Maybe just avoidance this time. We'll see.

Sponsored Links
Yeah. Really large hoops. You give your name. (Do you know that?) Your address (do you know that) and your bank details (you do have one don't you?). When you've jumped through those massive, massive hoops, you click on a button that says something like 'Buy now'. It can take a really thick person more than sixty seconds to do that. Terrible, I know, and so exhausting but hey, a hoop is a hoop isn’t it? We didn’t have to jump hoops like that before Brexit when we bought anything, did we?

How about you having a go at the question Notch and JohnD just can’t bring themselves to answer. If YOU had to go to Europe tomorrow, would YOU personally have to pay for roaming on your phone? Might as well go for three swerves out of three from the big three europhiles on here.

It’s funny seeing you three stuck between a rock and a hard place. Admit you will be hit with roaming charges and look like idiots or admit you don’t and lose your argument. What’s it going to be from you? Silence or swerve? :ROFLMAO: :ROFLMAO:

Were there roaming charges when we were an EU member?

This is a EU roaming charge thread. If you want to start a EU music business thread, start your own thread on it.

Blimey, I’ve sure hit a raw nerve this time, asking these top remainers what I consider to be the easiest question to answer yet still they wriggle and squirm and avoid it like the plague. I wonder why?

So, are you going to have a go at answering the question? I'll repeat it for you: If you were to go to Europe tomorrow with your U.K. mobile phone, would YOU personally be paying roaming charges? I predict ………………..more waffle from you. Maybe just avoidance this time. We'll see.
We’re there roaming charges when we were an EU member?

Sponsored Links
WRONG

I said there were no roaming charges whilst we were in the EU.
I did not qualify that statement to include the whole time we were in the EU, you made an assumption.

In the context of this thread stream, when the Brexit vote happened, there were no roaming charges.
There are roaming charges now.

That is the relevance.
Rubbish, just like most of the other comments and lies you put on here.

I didn't make assumptions, it's what you wrote. Put the shovel down now notch.

And just for the record - I don't pay roaming charges while travelling in Europe.

Swervy McSwerve face :LOL:

It doesn't matter what the issue is, you always refuse to answer a simple question...

Name a single benefit of the the UK leaving the EU...

Not a 'well if you look hard enough you'll be no worse off' bovine excrement drivel!

You won't name a tangible benefit because you can't!

Blimey, I’ve sure hit a raw nerve this time, asking a thread relevant question to these top remainers which I consider to be a very easy question to answer yet still they wriggle and squirm like a worm on a hook and avoid it like the plague. I wonder why?

So, are you going to have a go at answering the question? I'll repeat it for you: If you were to go to Europe tomorrow with your U.K. mobile phone, would YOU personally be paying roaming charges? I predict ………………..more waffle from you.

Swervy McSwerve face :LOL:

It doesn't matter what the issue is, you always refuse to answer a simple question...

Name a single benefit of the the UK leaving the EU...

Not a 'well if you look hard enough you'll be no worse off' bovine excrement drivel!

You won't name a tangible benefit because you can't!

Yep, I was right again. More waffle.

Well as you haven't" Qualified", the answer must surely be yes
As it is not explicitly stated, you can’t preach that conclusion.

The point you were trying to make, is in any case, spurious to the debate stream

either back up your claim I have posted lies

1658256112798.png

No, well not once they were forced to not charge.

Are there any now for those that don’t want to pay them?
So the best you can say is the situation is, at best not much worse than before.

Thank you for admitting Brexit was pointless.

It's funny. The small, imaginary, restrictions the EU supposedly placed on us were enough reason to leave the EU. However the small, real, costs of leaving the EU to the country cannot be accepted.

Status
Not open for further replies.
Sponsored Links
Back