Now this is weird

Reaction score
Country
United Kingdom
1. Lift your right foot off the floor and make clockwise circles.

2. Now, while doing this, draw the number '6' in the air with your right hand. Your foot will change direction.

:eek:

EDIT: Anyone trying this does so at their own risk. I accept no responsibility for any injury caused to self or other whilst attempt this. :p

Sponsored Links
Disclaimer added. :D

The wife has just tried it and said she can do it no problem. I then pointed out that she was moving her leg the wrong way. :rolleyes:

Sponsored Links
I confused the cat and inadvertently kicked him in the head. :oops:

It doesnt work if you play the drums..

2. Now, while doing this, draw the number '6' in the air with your right hand. Your foot will change direction.

EDIT: Anyone trying this does so at their own risk. I accept no responsibility for any injury caused to self or other whilst attempt this. :p

I will try this in my doctors surgery the next time i go for a sick note i could do with a few months payed holidays

I will try this in my doctors surgery the next time i go for a sick note i could do with a few months payed holidays
Just so long as you don't mind wearing a nice white jacket.

Sponsored Links
Back