Oil filled radiator

Reaction score
Country
United Kingdom
I purchased a oil filled radiator from Screwfix yesterday (NDB-1C-15S 7 Fin Oil Filled Radiator 1500w).
It has three heat settings with two switches, controlled with a thermostat.
Last night I had it on the middle setting, I checked it before I went to bed, it was quite hot, and it was not on, but I tried to turn it up to the max heat setting to see if it would get warmer, and turned the thermostat control up and it still did not work.
I thought the fuse had blown, this morning it was working. Does any one think it was the thermal cut off had switched it off. When turning the heater control on max, and turning the thermostat up to max I thought it would come on.
I hope that explains it!

Attachments

• image.png
    image.png
    517.7 KB · Views: 244
Sponsored Links
If it is not functioning correctly, return it!
You did follow the manufacturers instructions regarding controls and thermostat, this heater is elf regulating and will modulate to on/off to keep the constant desired temperature.

It also has a tip safety device, that will shut the power off if tipped or possibly moved when in operation.

Last edited:

DIYnot Local

Staff member

If you need to find a tradesperson to get your job done, please try our local search below, or if you are doing it yourself you can find suppliers local to you.

Select the supplier or trade you require, enter your location to begin your search.

Are you a trade or supplier? You can create your listing free at DIYnot Local

Sponsored Links
Back