Oil filled wall radiator

11 Sep 2007
Reaction score
United Kingdom
Can't think exactly which area to post this in, hope that this is the 'right' place.

I need to replace an oil filled electric wall radiator that has gone faulty - can anyone recommend a decent slimline model that can be wall mounted and simply plugged into the nearest mains socket?

Sponsored Links
No ideas then?

If it helps, the one that I used to have was a nice slimline model, I just can't find any similar ones online.
Thanks, a good start. More expensive than I had imagined though I must admit. Thought they would only be about £70! :)
Sponsored Links
Ahhh, much better, thanks. :)

Probably need to use an extension lead with it as the mains cable looks a tad short AND the socket it plugs into will be about 3 feet to the left, but that's not a big deal.

Ta. :)
At that price (amazed how cheap that last one is) that looks like an option for me. It would save channeling the floor. It would also give an alternative heat source if the gas was cut off for repair or the boiler went wrong or whatever.

But are these oil / electric jobbies not expensive things to run?

Rollerball be interested to know why you use them? :)

DIYnot Local

Staff member

If you need to find a tradesperson to get your job done, please try our local search below, or if you are doing it yourself you can find suppliers local to you.

Select the supplier or trade you require, enter your location to begin your search.

Are you a trade or supplier? You can create your listing free at DIYnot Local