Ok it's a track from the Barry Lydon film by Stanley Kubrick

Reaction score
Country
United Kingdom
The first ever movie film where there are sequences shot by candlelight and it featured this music

It's pretty earthy music and quite unlike modern brass bands and when the drums roll.....wow
............got the soundtrack and on a Hi Fi with base superb ........makes me want to march and get shot! ( primary schools got a lot to answer for !)

But read the comment from the poster ...........I never suspected this to happen. .......He must have got a lot of abuse ......... I feel sorry for him ......probably abuse by left wingers swiping at what they perceive to be a patriotic post but living in a society that came about from the empire they detest.

I remember singing this at primary school !!!!!!! That was a few moon's ago.
Knowsnowt been alerred to another post by me ? You repetative Boring b sterd

Sponsored Links
I'm expecting heraginn to put a post on saying " It's not Ok, how can you put a post on saying ok in front of a patriotic historical piece of music !"

It's not connected like Olympics in front of a horse racing link !!!!!!!!

He can't compute the connection that the Olympics feature athletes and secratariat was considered one of the ten greatest athletes by time magazine in the twentieth century. The way that horse could be last and surge past every other horse is a thing to behold. In one instance at the start of a turn he was at the back by the time they came out of the turn he was at the front you can see it on the link where he just turned it on .......unbelievable.

Last edited:
Likely to have been sired by an Arabian hoss. The best breed for racing, apparently. On a side note, i think man can outrun a horse in an endurance race, though i may be wrong. cba to....

Sponsored Links
Back