One or two plasterers?

Dont know about you guys but i hate getting little bits of crap in the mix so dont understand that old guy using dirty water

Sponsored Links
Well i got qualified less then a year ago and ive skimmed an old ceiling 13x13 ft by myself off a ladder aswell. It was a hard graft, but i got it mint.

Even though painted it had a really high suction the ceiling did, so i pva'd it 4 times before hand and this was only just enough it went off very very fast.

So for a 15x 15 ceiling i would probably go at it myself if i had a false floor to work off. But with a ladder id probably go for a labourer and myself.

Two plasterers? I wouldnt need another guy. And im new to the game compared to alot of guys.

Plasterboard???

Id probably go at that myself with a ladder and no labourer. You get ages to work with plasterboard.

DIYnot Local

Staff member

If you need to find a tradesperson to get your job done, please try our local search below, or if you are doing it yourself you can find suppliers local to you.

Select the supplier or trade you require, enter your location to begin your search.

Are you a trade or supplier? You can create your listing free at DIYnot Local

Sponsored Links
Back