Online digital photo printing – any recommendations please?

Reaction score
Country
United Kingdom
Hello,

Wishing to print a lot of digital photos (around 150 of 7 x 5) and online prices are competitive, goggled a lot of companies, however would any one be able to recommend an online company to use please?

Thank you for any replies.

Sponsored Links
Jessops were doing a really good free deal a month or so back, not sure if it's still on. I got 50 prints for nothing

Sponsored Links
Hi Toasty,

20 free prints at the moment - thanks. We you pleased with their service and quality?

Thanks

Thanks for all the replies (Richardp too!).

Ordered via Photobox today (40 free prints, good reviews too) had an e-mail back this afternoon saying that they have been despatched already!

Thanks again.

Why not just print them your self?
To print them yourself means keeping your inkjet printer stocked with ink - I'm not 100% on this but I reckon either the ink in my cartridges evaporates, or, in the night, the fairies come and drink the stuff. It costs £40 for a set of cartriges for mine (Canon IP5200) - it does do great prints but even when not using colours the ink seems to vanish.
I'll be using one of these online photo processing outfits in a few weeks and if all is well am seriously considering dumping the inkjet, buying a cheap mono laser and getting colour stuff done online.

Oh! ok! I wondered if they use a different printing method than home printers, I use my printer everyday for business but I'm reproducing art work on archival matte paper and pigment inks, I've found that glossy paper fades in a fairly short time.

Update:

Received the photos the next day, excellent service and quality. Very pleased with Photobox

If anyone want 50 free prints (only pay for the delivery £1.49) just give me your e-mail address as you can refer friends etc and get 50 prints of 6 x 4.5 for the delivery cost.

Cheers.

Sponsored Links
Back