only luke warm rads and DHW-SARIGAS SINTEX COMBI

Reaction score
Country
United Kingdom
Our combi boiler is only giving us luke warm water through the taps-this hasnt happened over night-seems to have gradually got this way-same story for the central heating.
Boiler seems to fire up fine-even goes to larger flames when taps are turned on,the pump itself feels hot butt he water coming out of it is only luke warm-ive been told it could be a thermister is this correct??

Sponsored Links
What Slug means is that as you dont bother to tell us the make and model of your boiler its a little difficult for us to make any suggestions.

All that I can do is say that a competent boiler engineer will be able to sort it out !

Tony

sorry boiler isnt here-its my moms so il get all info off it tommorow-its not a common name boiler though-thats why i couldnt remeber it.

Sponsored Links
boiler is a sarigas sintex combi-not coming up on any inetrnet searches though?

It sounds as if the plate heat exchanger is blocked as a result of the system not being properly cleaned at installation.

Apart from a firm on the IoM I cannot find any UK importers or agents.

I have heard of them but as yet never had the pleasure of repairing one but that would not be any problem as I repair from first principles although any spare parts might present a problem.

Tony Glazier

It goes into lockout aswell every now and again-if it is a blocked heat exchanger could this be causing it to overheat and lockout?
cheers

Most SARIgas Spares are in stock at

ESL Spares
European House
Station Drive
Tewkesbury
Bredon
GL20 7HH

Telephone - 01684 773737 or 01684 773747

To FAX an Order - 01684 773222

Calum123 is right.

SARIgas as a boiler manufacturer was based in Verona in Italy, they sold boilers throughout the european boiler market but unfortunately did not survive the economic downturn of a few years ago.

When they went out of business a company called ClimaTeC ( www.sarigas.it ) took responsibilty for supplying the spares for SARIgas boilers.

ESL Spares lists all the available spares for all models of SARIgas boilers that were sold in the UK.

Their website www.eslspares.com has parts lists ( in Italian!!!) and sells all spare parts that are still available.

www.heatingadvice.info

Read more: //www.diynot.com/forums/viewtopic.php?p=2123948#2123948#ixzz1Yo965mpn

DIYnot Local

Staff member

If you need to find a tradesperson to get your job done, please try our local search below, or if you are doing it yourself you can find suppliers local to you.

Select the supplier or trade you require, enter your location to begin your search.

Are you a trade or supplier? You can create your listing free at DIYnot Local

Sponsored Links
Back