Operation Yellowhammer

Status
Not open for further replies.
Reaction score
Country
United Kingdom
jammed ports, public protests and widespread disruption.

up to 85% of lorries using the main Channel crossings may not be ready for French customs,

Kerslake said the government no longer had adequate time to prepare for leaving without a deal and said it would result in "very serious disruption" which would be "disastrous" for the country and its economic prospects.

I wonder if the 'no dealers' will be shouting 'project fear, project fear' :ROFLMAO:

I wonder if the ones shouting the loudest will be from the industrial heartlands of the north.....where the damage will be worst.

Enjoy (y)(y)

Sponsored Links
I have been warning this forum if this caper
Months ago :cool:

Operation yellow hammer :LOL:

All plod leave has been cancelled ;)

Army units will be on stand bye ;)

Temporary internment camps have been eat marked ;) so as to deal with the potential break down of law and order ;)

Yellow hammer :LOL: some sugar coated BS

That was deliberately ;) leaked by the government :LOL:

Talk to health care professionals, and they'll tell you that drugs are already being rationed and generic/alternative drugs and differing dosages are already being dispensed.

There will no doubt be avoidable deaths due to brexit whatever happens on halloween...

So the 17.4 million traitors to the UK will also have blood on their hands!

These are the headlines:
No-deal Brexit: Ways it could affect you

The contents of your shopping basket may change

You may need to check medication is available and it may be more expensive

UK nationals living abroad may have to take extra measures

Importing goods from the EU may get more expensive

House prices could be affected

Mobile phone roaming charges may rise

Some ports and motorways could see extra delays

Not very definitive statements are they?

They should have added:
The sun may not shine.

Sponsored Links
Talk to health care professionals, and they'll tell you that drugs are already being rationed and generic/alternative drugs and differing dosages are already being dispensed.

There will no doubt be avoidable deaths due to brexit whatever happens on halloween...

So the 17.4 million traitors to the UK will also have blood on their hands!

:cool:

;)

Not very definitive statements are they?
As opposed to the tales told by the unicorns of how all those wonderful trade deals would be the easiest in history to negotiate?

And of course it also has been acknowledged that it will take 50 years or so to see any brexshit benefits...

So I have a feeling that a 'no deal' will live up to many of Yellowhammer's predictions!

This country needs a clear out any way

To many dead beats
Spongers
No hopers

Let's face it one death is s tragedy thousands are a mere stastic

No doubt about it deaths will occur due to this brexit caper

But hey ho what price progress I say :cool:

They will snuff it for s good cause :LOL:

Notch says it's not happening and nosey says were getting brino so I wouldn't worry too much.

A revolution is coming and the tradesman will take over ;) the pencil pushers and paper shufflers will have had there day ;)

People of talent
Captain's if industry will come to the fore

Like me for instance :cool: Bodd , Mitch '' gassbsnni

AJ

Sod this forum
Festive
Vinty

EfL may be a remainet but he's clued up and will get a job of importance

Notch as well he is just confused at the moment :LOL:

A few others will get a pass ;)

Ellal noseall johnd to name but 3 will be thrown out of the country :LOL::LOL:o

A revolution is coming and the tradesman will take over ;) the pencil pushers and paper shufflers will have had there day ;)

People of talent
Captain's if industry will come to the fore

Like me for instance :cool: Bodd , Mitch '' gassbsnni
Party like it's 1933 :rolleyes:

The millennium bug was a non event BECAUSE of PLANNING !!!!
Several of my friends spent several years rewriting code to ensure that stuff didn't happen
That doesn't mean that "it was a damp squib"

You'd need to be a complete idiot to think that planning for an event which turns out to go smoothly means that the planning was a waste. It's precisely because of the work done that it turned out ok

It's like the evangelical christians who debunk the "theory of evolution" because it isn't a "theory" , showing their lack of knowledge of the English language and scientific terminology. The "theory of gravity" still works despite being a theory

Boris and his pals are saying that yellowhammer is out of date but why do they not openly say what they plan ? It's nothing to do with negotiations. The French have already built and staffed border points whereas we have done nothing

The germans started getting ready to take over Europe.

Oh that

Dare say members of my family were involved :eek: in the caper

2 of my uncles ( one is dead now) were in the Hitler youth movement

A sort of boy scout movement afaik :sneaky::sneaky:

Status
Not open for further replies.
Sponsored Links
Back