Optima G3 to Oddessey 3E clicking noise on internal sounder

Reaction score
Country
United Kingdom
Hi, I've recently connected a new Oddessey 3E to my alarm system, the panel is a Optima Compact G3. There is now a clicking sound from the Sound Bomb 2, which does 10 clicks then stops for 3 seconds and starts again continuously. I've tested the system and everything is working OK. I've fitted a new Battery to the panel, and done a panel default reset, but the clicking continues. Please help many Thanks.

Sponsored Links
You have a "dirty trigger" problem.You could swap the SB for a speaker , you will need to swap the wires in the panel to the speaker conn ections , unless anyone elsle has a fix.

Hi, Thanks for your solution, I agree it's the simplest option. I've disconnected the SB after putting up with it for an hour. I will replace the SB as suggested. Many thanks to you.

DIYnot Local

Staff member

If you need to find a tradesperson to get your job done, please try our local search below, or if you are doing it yourself you can find suppliers local to you.

Select the supplier or trade you require, enter your location to begin your search.

Are you a trade or supplier? You can create your listing free at DIYnot Local

Sponsored Links
Back