Overloading one side of ring circuit

So in the kitchen, where they prepare food, they bring dogs that are particularly dirty that run about and shake the mucky water off their coats?

No sandwich for me, thanks.

Sponsored Links
JohnD said:
So in the kitchen, where they prepare food, they bring dogs that are particularly dirty that run about and shake the mucky water off their coats?

No sandwich for me, thanks.

lol, that was a thought that ran through my head as well, but then I assumed that its not so much a kitchen, as merely just an area where they open tins of dog food, and they get their sandwitches from the nearest supermarket

I must admit that when it was pointed out by our friendly inspector like you, I had to agree. When we done the first survey we made a costly mistake and assumed the shower on the sink was used for washing dog bowls, not the frigging dogs.

In the end, the NIC inspector was happy with a shower area within the Kitchen, with pretty screens to create was is now a pucker doggy en-suite!

[/quote]

DIYnot Local

Staff member

If you need to find a tradesperson to get your job done, please try our local search below, or if you are doing it yourself you can find suppliers local to you.

Select the supplier or trade you require, enter your location to begin your search.

Are you a trade or supplier? You can create your listing free at DIYnot Local

Sponsored Links
Back