Paslode 350 - Sparking back to front

Reaction score
Country
United Kingdom
Evening chaps. My paslode 350 will not do as it is told. I have taken it apart as it would not spark, green light on fan running ok. Now it is apart I can see that it seems to be sparking back to front, ie, it will spark every single time if trigger is depressed first, then the top button. Anyone who knows about these guns will know that it should work the other way!!!!! I've had a good look at all the internal wiring and it all seems ok, as do the battery connectors. I am thinking that the problem may be with the circuit board, any ideas anyone?? (local paslode fixing man has 6 week backlog!!!!!!!!!)

Cheers. Paul.

Sponsored Links
not very constructive i know, but sell it on fleabay for spares and repairs and buy a shiny new makita or hitachi........

might be a cheaper option than having yours fixed,, plus you get a new tool with warranty.

I'd suggest get one of the service kits, follow the instructions and give it a REALLY good clean and service. Replace the rubber seals ect. and apply some more fluid to inside.

Sponsored Links
Did that first off, still not wouldn't do as it was told, got a new circuit board off ebay and now works as good as new. Buggered if I can see how the circuit board went faulty but 32 quid did the trick!!

Mmm... I'll keep that in mind as next week I'm getting my IM350 out to build an office with... If I get the same problem, I'll know what to do... I would appreciate it if you could point me to the item you purchased - just in case... Or PM me... Thanks.

DIYnot Local

Staff member

If you need to find a tradesperson to get your job done, please try our local search below, or if you are doing it yourself you can find suppliers local to you.

Select the supplier or trade you require, enter your location to begin your search.

Are you a trade or supplier? You can create your listing free at DIYnot Local

Sponsored Links
Back