paslode finishing nailer fault

Reaction score
Country
United Kingdom
hi, i have a fault with my paslode finishing nailer. when i press the trigger the battery light flashes red and green and wont fire, when i remove and reinsert the battery it flashes green again until i try to fire it then it flashes red and green again. many thanks in advance guys.

Sponsored Links
Have you tried a different gas canister??
When was it last cleaned properly??
If you put the battery on the charger what light sequence do you get
Does the gun start to load with gas then stop when the lights come on or do the lights just come on

thanks mate for the help. all is well with the gun until i either plunge the nose down and it flashes red and green, then i take and reinsert the battery so it flashes green then pull the trigger and it flashes red and green. the batterys work fine in my first fix gun and the gas has been changed.

Sponsored Links
Its most likely a problem with either the fan or one of the wires to/from the fan
If you remove the housing you should be able to see it if not a good clean may well be all it needs

DIYnot Local

Staff member

If you need to find a tradesperson to get your job done, please try our local search below, or if you are doing it yourself you can find suppliers local to you.

Select the supplier or trade you require, enter your location to begin your search.

Are you a trade or supplier? You can create your listing free at DIYnot Local

Back