Passwords.

Reaction score
Country
France
I went to help my Nan with her computer yesterday.
I found she was using a very long password:
It was "DasherPrancerVixenCometCupidDonnerBltzenRugolphLondon"

I asked her why she was using such a long password.
She called me stupid. Everyone knows a password has to be eight characters and a capital.

Sponsored Links
Mine asked for just 8 characters, so I used .....Snow white and the seven dwarfs.

My daughter is the security director for a national IT outfit. Her team can crack any password below 10 characters, and only 14 is when it gets to almost impossible. So it takes me 20 mins just to log on and read what you nutters are spouting!:D

Password is the best password....nobodies thought of it.

I was always forgetting my debit card PIN until I wrote on the back of the card

Sponsored Links
That password is nearly as long as some of your posts.
Thank you, Vinty, I do try to be concise because I am aware that some of you suffer from a short attention span.
I hope that with my brevity, I don't do what you have just done, and manage to compile a sentence which reflects the exact opposite of my thoughts.

My very first WiFi SSID was "HMRC Investigations".

You have to live in my village to understand, but Qu's were asked in hushed voices in t'pub.

It's currently "this one granma" & if you into hacking WiFi then my village is a paradise. My favourite is changing the channel on Billy Big Gob's TV just as his team is about to kick off . . . .

if you into hacking WiFi then my village is a paradise. My favourite is changing the channel on Billy Big Gob's TV just as his team is about to kick off . . . .

penalty of up to two years in prison and a £5,000 fine.

Let us know when you're caught.

Sponsored Links
Back