Patio problem

C

cindyash

Hi,

I have a patio problem. its on 2 levels( tier) and I want to level it out to one. Its layed to brick.

To level it off. Do I have to take up the lower level of brick? add stone to bring up the level, then add weed superpresent and sand then brick? Help?

Sponsored Links
sound like pefectly reasonable english to me..
he wants to know the best way to raise the lower tier of a patio to be level with the upper tier.. and by the sounds of it it's a brick patio...

he wants to know the best way to raise the lower tier of a patio to be level with the upper tier.. and by the sounds of it it's a brick patio...
You wanna get a job as a Clairvoyant

Sponsored Links
Yep, thought I wrote it in english. And yes your right, the lower tier is brick

What are the sides of the patio built of? If brick, then don't forget to include weep holes as you build the retaining walls up. Also, what is the height difference between the two levels? You may need to incorporate additional support to counter the sideways pressure exerted.

DIYnot Local

Staff member

If you need to find a tradesperson to get your job done, please try our local search below, or if you are doing it yourself you can find suppliers local to you.

Select the supplier or trade you require, enter your location to begin your search.

Are you a trade or supplier? You can create your listing free at DIYnot Local

Back