PDHW on Vaillant - North London recommendations?

Reaction score
Country
United Kingdom
Hi All

We have a Vaillant EcoTec, PDHW design install, with a MegaFlo unvented cylinder and also a Stuart Turner Mains Boost vessel and charger.

Looking for someone to check the PDHW is properly set up, do a service and also fix an issue with the Stuart Turner install.

Trouble is finding anyone in North London!

Any recommendations appreciated in in the N4/N8 area.

Thanks

Sponsored Links
Hi All

We have a Vaillant EcoTec, PDHW design install, with a MegaFlo unvented cylinder and also a Stuart Turner Mains Boost vessel and charger.

Looking for someone to check the PDHW is properly set up, do a service and also fix an issue with the Stuart Turner install.

Thanks
I think Urban Plumbers cover your area. I haven’t used him but he seems to get good reviews.

Thanks.

Unfortunately, Syzmon does not cover my area, he's based near Sydenham. Super helpful guy, wish he was located near me!

Sponsored Links
Anyone else?
these guys seem to know about hot water priority, Ive been reading some of their blogs

they seem to be north london / essex

london postcodes here

Hi All

Thanks

What zones do you have for heating?
What controls do you have?
What's the issue(s) with the Stuart Turner kit?

Two Zones for Heating

Vaillant Controls

The Stuart Turner charger wall pump keeps running, even when no tap is on.

Are heating zones all rads (up and down) or rads and UFH?

What vaillant controls do you have? Model numbers please and any 3rd party controls?

What's the model number/ product name of the Stuart Turner kit?

Did you have all this installed or inherit it? Was it part of a refurb with a builder?

One zone All rads
One zone UFH

VR71 wiring centre
VR10 hot water kit
VRC720f Sensocomfort
V92rf ufh thermostat

Stuart Turner Main Boost Vessel and Charger, I don't have the model numbers, but the model numbers are about size not more than that.

Kit is less than 12 months old, part of a refurb we did.

I've answered all your questions, there been a few!

It's now over a year from practical completion, if we wanted to go down the "contractual route" but they've not done anything wrong as far as I'm aware. They just do not do servicing.

Appreciate you trying to find out more information, if it's not for you, no problem at all.

DIYnot Local

Staff member

If you need to find a tradesperson to get your job done, please try our local search below, or if you are doing it yourself you can find suppliers local to you.

Select the supplier or trade you require, enter your location to begin your search.

Are you a trade or supplier? You can create your listing free at DIYnot Local

Sponsored Links
Back