Pharmacists saying they already facing medicine shortages

Status
Not open for further replies.
Sponsored Links
Sponsored Links
Project fear rises yet again,

Normal fluctuation in the supply chain.

What with India, China, what was called the Soviet Union all beginning to get medicines to the masses, there are millions and millions all now with the resources to get Medications.

With a world demand rising, why would a company sell us pills at 50 p / 10 when they can get £ 1.50 for the same "product" from a third world country who are waking up to what is on offer??

https://www.bbc.co.uk/news/health-46843631

Pharmacists say they are struggling to obtain many common medicines including painkillers and anti-depressants.

This is leaving patients complaining of delays in getting hold of drugs and pharmacists paying over the odds for common medicines.

So it begins. You were warned yet you thought it was all project fear.

So prices have tripled in some cases. Well done indeed.

Warned . :confused: Blimey I have been warning people for yonks

Fact is people are going to die over this Brexit caper the UK is going down the collective toilet

Blimey when u get Buffon johnson and buffoon Mog in cahoots with buffoon abbot and gardener what other conclusion can one come to :LOL:

No need to worry buffoon Corbyn will come to the rescue :LOL: he will sort it out :LOL:

yes, I've seen that.

You'll remember the Secretary for Health said the NHS was stockpiling medicines, and was the world's biggest customer for fridges. Maybe their hoarding is causing the shortage.
https://www.express.co.uk/news/uk/1042414/brexit-news-latest-chequers-no-deal-nhs-matt-hancock

Rice-Pudd said we should be over the worst of Brexit after 50 years.

I wonder how much they're stocking?

All warehouse and chilled storage capacity in the country is now filled or reserved. If you try to rent some, there's none to be had.

Have you filled your loft with toilet rolls? At any one time, the UK distribution system contains two day's worth of supply. One day's worth on the shelves of shops, and one day in trucks and warehouses on its way to replenish the shops for tomorrow.

I'm sure there is no problem and everything is fine.
yes, I've seen that.

You'll remember the Secretary for Health said the NHS was stockpiling medicines, and was the world's biggest customer for fridges. Maybe their hoarding is causing the shortage.
https://www.express.co.uk/news/uk/1042414/brexit-news-latest-chequers-no-deal-nhs-matt-hancock

Rice-Pudd said we should be over the worst of Brexit after 50 years.

I wonder how much they're stocking?

All warehouse and chilled storage capacity in the country is now filled or reserved. If you try to rent some, there's none to be had.

Have you filled your loft with toilet rolls? At any one time, the UK distribution system contains two day's worth of supply. One day's worth on the shelves of shops, and one day in trucks and warehouses on its way to replenish the shops for tomorrow.

I'm sure there is no problem and everything is fine.
During WW2 I believe that people who went around spreading alarm and despondency were liable for arrest.
Extreme remainers should take note.

Said.exactly.you ignore exactly.
You said "I knew exactly [what I was voting for]"

I asked you to tell us EXACTLY what you were voting for.

And you say I'm ignoring "exactly".

I have absolutely no idea what you hope to achieve by this sort of thing.

You said "I knew exactly [what I was voting for]"

I asked you to tell us EXACTLY what you were voting for.

And you say I'm ignoring "exactly".

I have absolutely no idea what you hope to achieve by this sort of thing.
Ok

During WW2 I believe that people who went around spreading alarm and despondency were liable for arrest.
Good...

Best start with boris and his project fear rants regarding Turkey which he now claims he never made...

Of course taken to it's conclusion there wouldn't be a single lying quitter left free...

But the UK could then get on with rebuilding it's reputation!

Good...

Best start with boris and his project fear rants regarding Turkey which he now claims he never made...

Of course taken to it's conclusion there wouldn't be a single lying quitter left free...

But the UK could then get on with rebuilding it's reputation!
And the white feather brigade were shot for running down their country

And the white feather brigade were shot for running down their country

So, inside your head, when did Britain declare war on the other 27 members of the EU?

Mosley wasn't shot. Nor was PG Wodehouse. Nor the owner of the Daily Mail.

DailyMailFascists.jpg
Rothermere1.jpg
RothermereBlackshirts.jpg

Status
Not open for further replies.
Sponsored Links
Back