Pharmacists saying they already facing medicine shortages

Status
Not open for further replies.
Surprise surprise,you have a different crystal ball and blinkered version of EU.

No not really. Just facts. The Lisbon treaty been in force since 2009.

When you don't work off reality nothing much I can say to you DP other than enjoy your day.

I think the UK is one of the best countries to live in but Brexit has fractured the nation.

Sponsored Links
Brexit has fractured the nation.
whssign.gif
whssign.gif
whssign.gif
whssign.gif
whssign.gif
whssign.gif
whssign.gif
whssign.gif
whssign.gif
whssign.gif
whssign.gif
whssign.gif

No not really. Just facts. The Lisbon treaty been in force since 2009.

When you don't work off reality nothing much I can say to you DP other than enjoy your day.

I think the UK is one of the best countries to live in but Brexit has fractured the nation.
You mean I disagree with your version of economics in the future.Quite different to FACT.Pharmaceutical shortages been around for at least 10 years.Fact.8 years before brexit.Fact.

You mean I disagree with your version of economics in the future.Quite different to FACT.Pharmaceutical shortages been around for at least 10 years.Fact.8 years before brexit.Fact.

You wouldn't know even the basics when it comes to economics.

What version is that? Is that a new taxonomy in economics?

Sponsored Links
Taxonomy is the science of defining and naming groups of biological organisms on the basis of shared characteristics. Organisms are grouped together into taxa and these groups are given a taxonomic rank; groups of a given rank can be aggregated to form a super-group of higher rank, thus creating a taxonomic hierarchy
Yip, Sir Gal,,,graduate of the remoaner word salad course.

You do like to ridicule people who write things which you don't understand, don't you.

As if somehow it is their fault, not yours.

Taxonomy is the science of defining and naming groups of biological organisms on the basis of shared characteristics. Organisms are grouped together into taxa and these groups are given a taxonomic rank; groups of a given rank can be aggregated to form a super-group of higher rank, thus creating a taxonomic hierarchy
Yip, Sir Gal,,,graduate of the remoaner word salad course.

The funniest part is you obviously googled the term but still failed to understand it.

You can lead a horse to water but you can't make him drink.

The funniest part is you obviously googled the term but still failed to understand it.

You can lead a horse to water but you can't make him drink.
The bit I like most is that you manage to refer to economics as a biological organism!...You were obviously absent from the school biology lessons.

You do like to ridicule people who write things which you don't understand, don't you.

As if somehow it is their fault, not yours.
Not really into ridiculing people for the hell of it,,,but like to think I can hold my own in the "disputing your nonsense" dept.

Army have been put on stand bye or are making plans to get involved in drug / medicine distribution

:cool: What did transam say a good while back :cool: hmmmm

U fellas want to know whats what over this Brexit caper ask me :cool:

Was on the radio

The bit I like most is that you manage to refer to economics as a biological organism!...You were obviously absent from the school biology lessons.

:ROFLMAO::ROFLMAO::ROFLMAO::ROFLMAO::ROFLMAO::ROFLMAO:

Give a man enough rope as they say.

It's hilarious reading your posts. You obviously read the first definition of taxonomy and went from there.

:ROFLMAO::ROFLMAO::ROFLMAO::ROFLMAO::ROFLMAO::ROFLMAO:

Give a man enough rope as they say.

It's hilarious reading your posts. You obviously read the first definition of taxonomy and went from there.
Steady lads steady,,thats lal and Sir Gal with a sense of humour!!..great to see...spread the word to John And Shedzy.

Status
Not open for further replies.
Sponsored Links
Back