Plaster onto wooden lintel?

Richard C";p="1559884 said:
op just trust your spread ,hes 64 an prolly better than the entire forum,your paying him for his knowledge,just let him get on ,you may be talking to milkmen on here,dont try and secound guess the tradesman

I know a sixty six year old plumber, smashin' bloke (could talk the legs off a donkey) knows every aspect of the plumbing game but guarantee he has a leak on one of his fittings/joints after he's done a job. He will come out and do a job for you anytime and most times wont charge for it!!

See you at the Dairy lads ;)

I am sorry to admit that in my case external you are right!! Because when I left school at 15 many years before you were born I did go "on the milk" and they were the best 18 months of my life, money was good and "tips" at Christmas were even better. Dont suppose you remember "the Good 'ole days " eh? :LOL: :LOL: ;)

Sponsored Links

DIYnot Local

Staff member

If you need to find a tradesperson to get your job done, please try our local search below, or if you are doing it yourself you can find suppliers local to you.

Select the supplier or trade you require, enter your location to begin your search.

Are you a trade or supplier? You can create your listing free at DIYnot Local

Back