Please help! Worcester Bosch 240 problems BG unable to solve

4-6 is hot, they are tired and looking forward to going home.

Probably as soon as they can get out of your house!

nope, it's the worst slot 'cos 90% of engineers will be knocked off by 4pm at the moment. that gives you the choice of backshift guys or the weirdo's that do overtime......that in turn means you have higher chance of being bumped after 4pm if the workload is high.

Well, its in their interest to sort it as im just going to keep calling them back until they do!

Sponsored Links
4-6 is hot, they are tired and looking forward to going home.

Probably as soon as they can get out of your house!

nope, it's the worst slot 'cos 90% of engineers will be knocked off by 4pm at the moment. that gives you the choice of backshift guys or the weirdo's that do overtime......that in turn means you have higher chance of being bumped after 4pm if the workload is high.

Well, its in their interest to sort it as im just going to keep calling them back until they do!

quite right.

depends. 1/4 of recalls are automatically disregarded as nonsense. you know who the recall machines are on your patch.

Sponsored Links
yep my recall rate was in the end was about 5%
some of was cr@p like the parts no longer avaible and wanted second opion which was the same :D

i have no idea what mine is, recalls are so unfair in most cases i don't really keep track.

all you need to hit now is output, completion rate and not kill anyone with a smattering of sales to keep the bean counters happy. :)

Well,
the guy who turned up was brilliant....he located the ignition fault to cracks in the sleeving for the igniter thingy.....He replaced that and it fires perfectly every time.

The cutting out problem he diagnosed as a faulty claurifier (sp?)

He returned today and swapped them over, and its working like it was new!

So, thanks for the responses :)

DIYnot Local

Staff member

If you need to find a tradesperson to get your job done, please try our local search below, or if you are doing it yourself you can find suppliers local to you.

Select the supplier or trade you require, enter your location to begin your search.

Are you a trade or supplier? You can create your listing free at DIYnot Local

Sponsored Links
Back