Plumbfast

Reaction score
Country
United Kingdom
Saw Plumbfast advertised on telly last night on tradesmen from hell, nice to see the bigger firms keeping up the tradition of "all " plumbers being rip off merchants, wonder how many colleges get extra calls for courses this morning.

The Asian builder sketch was a hoot, just like monty python.

The driveway sketch was a hoot as well, get one quote, then ask for £100.00 off then wonder why you get a £700.00 job for a job thats normally worth about £2500.00, the legit driveway guys must be well happy.

Just wondering what actual benefit the legal proffesion is, customer gets done so goes to court wins case but then still has to chase money back themselves, tradesmen dont get paid, go to court, win case, still has to chase money themselves, errrr, tell me again what a court is for ?

Sponsored Links
Sorry .. I can write some "Strange"posts here but yours had me stumped ?

If you are saying you saw a Tv proggie that showed dodgy plumbers /builders ...YES ?!!

well we have them as norm here, but please say the Title of the prog an the bad companies if you are saying Plumbfast are dodgy say so an put a paragragh about it ... lol :)

the others I dont know but if you post a good ****take Post everyone can enjoy the thread , sorry dont mean to be cruel /nasty ,
Its just Im such a drunken fool here with no respect ,dont drop to my level ..keep it concise/entertaining an above all witty ;) take care ..

Sponsored Links
Back