plumbing and central heating

Reaction score
Country
United Kingdom
hi, i have a salus digital room thermostat, it has just been fitted today and i am finding the instructions a bit confusing, i think i have set the week days , but it becomes a bit confusing when trying to set the weekend, it only seems to go on the 5 and 2 day setting, how would i get it onto the 7 day setting, can someone please email me with the instructions in plain english, not total gibberish, i am by no ways thick, but this has just done my head in please help

Sponsored Links
Are you going to tell us the model number, or shall we use our crystal balls? :rolleyes:

which thread do we reply to then?

on the sender unit there is a jumper that needs repositioning should you want a 7day or 5-2 split. you will have to remove it from the base plate to get to the jumper tho.

who ever fitted it should have read the instructions first and asked you what you wanted. did they also leave all five jumpers in the factory set position?

why didnt the installer set it up for you? i do for my customers. :rolleyes:

forgot to say you will have to reset it when you move the jumpers. and start all over again.

DIYnot Local

Staff member

If you need to find a tradesperson to get your job done, please try our local search below, or if you are doing it yourself you can find suppliers local to you.

Select the supplier or trade you require, enter your location to begin your search.

Are you a trade or supplier? You can create your listing free at DIYnot Local

Sponsored Links
Back