Altech Programmable Thermostat with RF

Reaction score
Country
United Kingdom
LEEDS PLUMBER - help!

Hi - new to this site and looking for clear step by step instructions for setting the time and temperatures my new central heating thermostat. understand this make of thermostat is / was known as Salus.

Could you please email your instructions to me on [email protected].

I have had a Worcester Bosch boiler fitted - what affect does the temperature on the boiler have on the temperature setting ie if I set the thermostat to 21 degrees but the boiler was on low at No 1, would the temperature of 21 degrees be reached?

Any other help would be very much appreciated! :LOL:

Sponsored Links
looking for clear step by step instructions for setting the time and temperatures my new central heating thermostat. understand this make of thermostat is / was known as Salus.
Salus make the thermostat for Grahams, who sell it under their Altech brand.

You can download and save the instructions from Here

You need to be aware that there are no "off" positions. Each of the five time/temperature settings available is just a change of temperature at that time. So, assuming you have setting 1 for when you wake up, e.g 0630/21C, setting 5 is the overnight setting, e.g 2330, 10C. Intermediate settings should suit your life style. If you find you only need four settings, set the spare one to be the same as one of the others.

what affect does the temperature on the boiler have on the temperature setting ie if I set the thermostat to 21 degrees but the boiler was on low at No 1, would the temperature of 21 degrees be reached?
That would all depend on how cold it was outside. It's better to leave the boiler thermostat on max and leave the room thermostat to turn the boiler on and off as necessary. That way you will always heat the house up quickly; the boiler will automatically adjust the heat produced.

Thanks to D_Hailsham
Being brand new to this site I am unsure how things work but wanted to thank you for taking the time and trouble for the instructions :D

Sponsored Links

DIYnot Local

Staff member

If you need to find a tradesperson to get your job done, please try our local search below, or if you are doing it yourself you can find suppliers local to you.

Select the supplier or trade you require, enter your location to begin your search.

Are you a trade or supplier? You can create your listing free at DIYnot Local

Back