Salus RT500RF:Heating keeps coming on when thermostat is set to low

No I haven’t tried yet. I phoned my landlord and the guys above suggested, I think whatever is wrong is out of my depth. So everything tonight is working exactly how it should be, just as my landlord came round the heating went off as expected because the temperature had reached as set :mad: after 2 weeks of hassle!! This could only happen to me. So I’m going to monitor it and see how it goes, but he will get someone out of it happens again. I’m sure it will.[/QUOTE

If you call Salus in the morning they will be able to talk you through how to change your frequency and if you run into any problems they will be able to guide you through it. Worth doing this before calling anyone out.

Sponsored Links
You guys are all so helpful! I’m really grateful, thank you :)

If you call Salus technical support in the morning they will be able to talk you through how to change your frequency and if you run into any problems they will be able to guide you through it. Worth doing this before calling anyone out.

DIYnot Local

Staff member

If you need to find a tradesperson to get your job done, please try our local search below, or if you are doing it yourself you can find suppliers local to you.

Select the supplier or trade you require, enter your location to begin your search.

Are you a trade or supplier? You can create your listing free at DIYnot Local

Sponsored Links
Back