Plumbing in a toilet

Reaction score
Country
United Kingdom
Hi, and thanks in advance.

I am adding an en-suite to a garage conversion, and have raised the floor. In the corner of the garage was a toilet, and the new one will go in the same place. However because the floor now is higher the existing waste outlet is at floor level, and all the toilets I have seen have their waste pipes set at 180mm up.

I really don't want to start drilling another hole in my wall to move the waste up, preferring to use the one in place. As I can see it the best option would be to buy a toilet with a vertical outlet, and add a 90 degree elbow to run at floor level, but I can't find any locally, and searching the internet has so far proved fruitless. Does anyone know of a (cheap) supplier?

Cheers

Andy

Sponsored Links
Andy,

Would you not be able to use a flexi pan connector, this can be bent to the shape you need.

Rico

You are unlikely to find an S-trap (unless you want a little one for a junior school). You can get a thing called "CON-Q" from a good plumbers merchant which will convert a P-Trap to S-Trap

DIYnot Local

Staff member

If you need to find a tradesperson to get your job done, please try our local search below, or if you are doing it yourself you can find suppliers local to you.

Select the supplier or trade you require, enter your location to begin your search.

Are you a trade or supplier? You can create your listing free at DIYnot Local

Sponsored Links
Back