Polarization of society is the business model. Time to ditch Facebook and social media

Reaction score
Country
United Kingdom
You should consider removing yourself from all social media, this guy is an Ex Google Employee.

If people cannot leave then it's time to regulate it thoroughly.

It's about getting and maintaining your attention and what works best is moral outrage. The lies just feed more lies. FB etc do not care as long as you keep clicking, watching and scrolling.

Sponsored Links
Sponsored Links
Me neither but couldn't this forum as well as others be considered a form of 'social media'?
No as we dont have automated bots feeding us new content and harvesting every interaction etc Unless someone posting on?here is a bot, all guesses welcome lol

This is more like a pub without the **** poor beer, old furniture or smoke. :mrgreen:

No as we dont have automated bots feeding us new content and harvesting every interaction etc Unless someone posting on?here is a bot, all guesses welcome lol

This is more like a pub without the **** poor beer, old furniture or smoke. :mrgreen:

Unfortunately it is like a pub where the old moaning gits sit at the bar whinging about foreigners, they only perk up when Farage appears on the telly

Unfortunately it is like a pub where the old moaning gits sit at the bar whinging about foreigners, they only perk up when Farage appears on the telly

Nothing like my local then.

No sitting at the bar
No tv
No fruit machines
No music
No food
No cards taken
No electronic devices allowed
No swearing
No vaping
No having fun.

Plenty of miserable old gits though, put it this way I'm no spring chicken, but when I go there (very cheap beer) the average age drops by 10 years.

Like you I don't do FB or any of the other ****ty things. Yet I thought this to be social media. So makes me happy that I can say I don't touch it.

But I'm not sure your right......

This is comedy gold to even a moderately computer literate person.

You don't know what you don't know, & I seriously doubt that you could ever comprehend just how foolish you appear to me right now. That is if you yourself aren't just another bot or yet another one of the op's sock puppets.

Actually I do know, this is just for the benefit of any 'real' people who may come across this post.

This is comedy gold to even a moderately computer literate person.

You don't know what you don't know, & I seriously doubt that you could ever comprehend just how foolish you appear to me right now. That is if you yourself aren't just another bot or yet another one of the op's sock puppets.

Actually I do know, this is just for the benefit of any 'real' people who may come across this post.

You off your meds?

Sponsored Links
Back