Police corruption...

• Thread starter Deleted member 307320
  • Start date
D

Deleted member 307320

Think this makes a mockery of a certain regular poster who said we shouldn't question the decisions made by the police, even when the majority of the public are appauled by them...

Quite ironic that this article has been published on the day that I was told I was "wrong" for questioning police integrity!

Sponsored Links
I remember him, a right rum bugger, constantly suing the police for racial discrimination.

Perhaps his victims should lawyer up now that he has some assets to go after.

Sponsored Links

Think this makes a mockery of a certain regular poster who said we shouldn't question the decisions made by the police, even when the majority of the public are appauled by them...

Quite ironic that this article has been published on the day that I was told I was "wrong" for questioning police integrity!
Are you surprised that criminals, including corrupt ex-policemen, have wealth stashed away?

What evidence do you have that he had wealth stashed away?

How stupid to post your own Hello style tour on insta. It took me less than a minute to work out where he lives.

the police have have had so many failures recently, especially the Met, public trust must be at an all time low.

The DM dropped enough hints... To be fair that Bentley would be well camouflaged in cobham high street.

The DM dropped enough hints... To be fair that Bentley would be well camouflaged in cobham high street.
That’s a proper expensive area, I did a large orangery for a client in Hersham…..leafy sun
burb quite close to London

I also did some joinery for a restaurant refit in Cobham, can’t remember the name now, but I remember the architect telling me it only lasted a year

What evidence do you have that he had wealth stashed away?
I have no evidence for this particular corrupt ex-cop.
In fact my post was a question about would it be surprising if criminals did have wealth stashed away.

In fact, this particular corrupt ex-cop has had a) substantial compensation claims paid and b) gone on to develop a genuine business.

That’s a proper expensive area, I did a large orangery for a client in Hersham…..leafy sun
burb quite close to London

I also did some joinery for a restaurant refit in Cobham, can’t remember the name now, but I remember the architect telling me it only lasted a year

Some time back, maybe 25 years, I was working in somewhere or other on Thames, maybe Sunbury, not sure. Anyway, route back home was through Hersham, Chertsey, Staines, Runnymede, old Windsor then Slough. One night, after driving through Hersham I found myself singing 'Hersham Boys' in the van, quite loudly and as I was singing it, I saw Jimmy Pursey from Sham 69 stood outside a hotel in Chertsey High Street.

What are the chances of that happening?

Sponsored Links
Back