Political footballs

Reaction score
Country
United Kingdom
I found the following article quite interesting, giving a decent outline of the background to many of the problems that have arisen relating to the infamous images in a Danish newspaper and thought others might like to see it:

http://news.bbc.co.uk/1/hi/world/asia-pacific/4708216.stm

This whole issue has been used as a political football by extremists on each side, who wish to encourage devisiveness amongst the community.
I just hope the net result is to draw communities closer together rather than tear them apart.

Sponsored Links
Good article.

The thing is, some people just enjoy a fight.

Excellent article, but as notb665 has said, some people just enjoy a fight & it would seem that some political/church leaders do so more than most.

I think it's really sad the way that some people enjoy winding others up just because of a difference in skin colour or religion. Why can't we all just live in peace? :rolleyes:

Sponsored Links
It'd be good.

Hope your feeling better, Brightness and migraine gone :D

Some people on here are also persnickety wind-up merchants or just plain fruit-loops...I wouldn't worry about them, if they ever cross your path ;)

Thanks noodlz, feeling a bit better today.

Yeah, I agree about some of the posters on here - a few communists around too :rolleyes: :LOL: Most are nice, sound people though :D

Back