positif duty pump

Reaction score
Country
United Kingdom
I just fitted a Monsoon Positve 4.0 bars twin pump. The pump starts when outlets are on but doesn't stop. I checked for leaks no leaks. I checked with a magnet if the reed clamps stars yes it does.I checked the wiring (for closed circuit) of the flow switch reed, it seems ok as per diagrams. So what next I have no idea what could be problem. What does PCB stands for? inthe trouble shooting guide they are talking about PCB in the terminal box?
Mike

Sponsored Links
It stands for Printed Circuit Board. And if like you say, you've got no leaks etc I wouldn't go poking around in there. Your'll void your guarntee. Ring Monsoon up who'll probably ask you to go through some fault finding sequnces so have a multimeter handy. If that fails they'll send an engineer out to inspect

Thanks Plummerman,
In fact I found out what was the problem, the toilet flush, the microvalve is not strong enough now I have a pump so when it closes the pump is still pushing water through it. in a normal way i wouldn't put the toilet on the pump system but the house was already like this and there is no way for me to change this fact. so what I done is I put a service valve on the pipe feeding the flush and I left it almost closed to limit the presure but now a 9l flush take 1min with the pump to be filled up. I hope that it won't do any bad to the pum.

DIYnot Local

Staff member

If you need to find a tradesperson to get your job done, please try our local search below, or if you are doing it yourself you can find suppliers local to you.

Select the supplier or trade you require, enter your location to begin your search.

Are you a trade or supplier? You can create your listing free at DIYnot Local

Sponsored Links
Back