Postman, £20m from stolen chequebooks in three-year spree.

Sponsored Links
ban-all-sheds said:
Bazdaa said:
Going back to the thread. How would your solution prevent the above from happening again. Are you saying that the indigenous people of this country do not commit crime?
Bazdaa - you cannot use reason and logic with people like Slogger - don't even bother to try.

And don't start comparing wrist muscles with him either - we all know how he gives his regular workouts - several times a day, I reckon.

I wouldn't dream of it. I'm sure he's got loads more than me anyway. Especially in his head!

joe-90 said:
Bazdaa said:
joe-90 said:
Bazdaa said:
What I want to know is, who do you want to send back and why.

Every freeloader that is here for his or her own economic ends.

joe

So what are you here for? What are your economic motivations? (Thats a serious question).

Racist reply meaning:
http://dictionary.reference.com/search?q=racist[/QUOTE]

I was born here.

Now that you know what racism means - please use the word properly in future.

joe

I don't think I called anyone a racist. I think you'll find that I was asking a question!

Are you saying that because you were born here, that it's OK to be out for personal economic gain?

Can I also just confirm that your OK, with people remaining in this country regardless of culture, heritage, job status as along as they were born here?

One final thing, perhaps you could now do the courtesy of explaining what a limp wristed liberal is?

Sponsored Links
Bazdaa said:
I don't think I called anyone a racist. I think you'll find that I was asking a question!

Are you saying that because you were born here, that it's OK to be out for personal economic gain?

Can I also just confirm that your OK, with people remaining in this country regardless of culture, heritage, job status as along as they were born here?

One final thing, perhaps you could now do the courtesy of explaining what a limp wristed liberal is?

Those of us who are born here inherit what has been earned by our forefathers who, in most cases, lived short, hard and brutal lives.

Everyone else in other countires inherits what their forefathers left them. If they don't like it - tough, it's not our problem. Don't come gate-crashing the party over here. Let them sort out their own problems.

To find out what a LWL is just read of few Softus posts.

Now answer me a question. This is a small and over populated country whose infrastructre is failing. When do we say ENOUGH. BRITAIN CAN TAKE NO MORE. We could easily double our population if we went for your 'open border' policy. So when is Britain full?

joe

Ooh. Quick. You changed it just in time before I could point out your error.

joe-90 said:
When do we say ENOUGH. BRITAIN IS CAN TAKE NO MORE.

notb665 said:
Ooh. Quick. You changed it just in time before I could point out your error.

joe-90 said:
When do we say ENOUGH. BRITAIN IS CAN TAKE NO MORE.

Why are you altering my post?

That's what you put first time. Then you posted it. Then when I went to point this out, my post box quote was different to the scroll one below.

notb665 said:
That's what you put first time. Then you posted it. Then when I went to point this out, my post box quote was different to the scroll one below.

Are you saying you are jumping about because I made a typo? Is that the best you can do?

joe

joe-90 said:
Those of us who are born here inherit what has been earned by our forefathers who, in most cases, lived short, hard and brutal lives.
Bazdaa - Are you sure about that?I suggest you re-read that! On the flip side to this. This is one of the things thats wrong with Britain today. Too many people sitting on thier behinds, thinking that they are owed something. When in fact they are owed nothing, and need to get up and do something useful with thier lives. Remember the reason the forefathers went to war, was to stop a Nazi dictator from trying to take over the world.

Everyone else in other countires inherits what their forefathers left them. If they don't like it - tough, it's not our problem. Don't come gate-crashing the party over here. Let them sort out their own problems.

Bazdaa - HHmmmm so GB never went gate crashing anywhere!

Bazdaa - Why dont you post it, so we're all clear, to avoid any confusion. Or better still why dont YOU explain what it is.

Now answer me a question. This is a small and over populated country whose infrastructre is failing. When do we say ENOUGH. BRITAIN CAN TAKE NO MORE. We could easily double our population if we went for your 'open border' policy. So when is Britain full?
Bazdaa - What makes you think I have an open border policy. Did I not say that there is a problem with asylum seekers. Once again, an assumption.

Look, you lot who are daft enough to expect an answer from Joe, he doesn't do answers. He's just a pleasant plucker, not a pleasant plucker's son, and he'll be plucking pleasant 'til the pleasant plucking's done, BUT HE DOESN'T DO ANSWERS!!!!!!!!!!

When it comes to the likes of Joe and Slogger (who had left for a sulk a couple of weeks ago) they probably just post their views for a wind-up, they aren't serious. If they are serious they should be arrested for attempting to incite racial hatred.

Bazdaa said:
joe-90 said:
Bazdaa - Are you sure about that?I suggest you re-read that! On the flip side to this. This is one of the things thats wrong with Britain today. Too many people sitting on thier behinds, thinking that they are owed something. When in fact they are owed nothing, and need to get up and do something useful with thier lives. Remember the reason the forefathers went to war, was to stop a Nazi dictator from trying to take over the world.

Bazdaa - HHmmmm so GB never went gate crashing anywhere!

Bazdaa - Why dont you post it, so we're all clear, to avoid any confusion. Or better still why dont YOU explain what it is.

Bazdaa - What makes you think I have an open border policy. Did I not say that there is a problem with asylum seekers. Once again, an assumption.

I'm waiting for an answer. When is Little Britain full? When do we say "No more"? We are short of housing, schooling, hospital beds etc. Well? do you have an answer?

joe

oilman said:
Look, you lot who are daft enough to expect an answer from Joe, he doesn't do answers. He's just a pleasant plucker, not a pleasant plucker's son, and he'll be plucking pleasant 'til the pleasant plucking's done, BUT HE DOESN'T DO ANSWERS!!!!!!!!!!

When it comes to the likes of Joe and Slogger (who had left for a sulk a couple of weeks ago) they probably just post their views for a wind-up, they aren't serious. If they are serious they should be arrested for attempting to incite racial hatred.

Ask me a straight question and you'll get a straight answer.

As for racial hatred? What the fook are you going on about?

joe

inciteing racial hatred ? hmmm seems to me the muslim community done that all by itself i for one will openly admit my hatred for anything or anyone connected with islam in any shape or form as will any other citizen of the UK that isnt muslim

and if they dont then they need to wake up to the threat we are facing

the hatred is out there already my ill informed friend try going into the asian quarters ( ghettos ) at night see how long you last

me i go there in the hope i get picked on ( got to get my buzz somehow ) :D

ps didnt go off in a hissy fit i was working away down south :eek:

Sponsored Links
Back