Potterton Boiler - older boiler help

Reaction score
Country
United Kingdom
Hello all, Can you help me please.

I need a potterton boiler servicing and a small repair as the fan has become quite noisy lately.
The boiler is in a house in Chingford, North London.
The issue is that it is an older potterton boiler that has been in my family home for approx 25 years. It works fine however and has been regularly serviced in the past.
I need someone experieced with these old boilers. Can you recommend someone please?
thanks

Sponsored Links
It may be a small repair to you but a new fan is usually at least £100.

Saying the boiler model would be more useful.

I can cover Chingford but we would treat it as a repair but that would include a service.

A service is for a boiler apparently in perfect working order.

You need to contact me directly by email or telephone if you wanted to consider asking me to attend.

Tony

Old Potterton not a problem - As with Agile, I can attend, if your near Sutton, Surrey. Give an indication where you are in the country, and I'm sure one of us can help. :) Forget what I just typed not reading your initial comment properly :oops:

DIYnot Local

Staff member

If you need to find a tradesperson to get your job done, please try our local search below, or if you are doing it yourself you can find suppliers local to you.

Select the supplier or trade you require, enter your location to begin your search.

Are you a trade or supplier? You can create your listing free at DIYnot Local

Sponsored Links
Back