potterton boiler problem

Reaction score
Country
United Kingdom
need help please low system pressure light is on pressure gauge reads 1.5 bar have bleed the radiators small amount of air came out .. but still light on and no hot water or heating .. help please as my kids now resemble eskimo s

Sponsored Links
I'm gonna go for a potterton puma or an Ideal Response :LOL:
blocked Low Water Pressure Switch.

some, if not a lot, more info would be handy. crystal ball readings cost extra

Sponsored Links

silly me, just see you said potterton. Well anyway, It was still a fine guess :)

Blocked Low Water Pressure Switch

Round thing with 3 wires on it. Drain system, unscrew it, clean it out as best as possible. Any further probs, replace it.
Temp naughty fix, swap wires over :eek: ;)

silly me, just see you said potterton. Well anyway, It was still a fine guess :)

Blocked Low Water Pressure Switch

Round thing with 3 wires on it. Drain system, unscrew it, clean it out as best as possible. Any further probs, replace it.
Temp naughty fix, swap wires over :eek: ;)
is that the water flow switch with micro switch on if so you reckon it's off the shelf part or ordered if it needs it

ignore last thanks mickyg
found it only got 2 wires and they were tucked round the back of it thanks for your help will go to plumb centre and get one just in case

DIYnot Local

Staff member

If you need to find a tradesperson to get your job done, please try our local search below, or if you are doing it yourself you can find suppliers local to you.

Select the supplier or trade you require, enter your location to begin your search.

Are you a trade or supplier? You can create your listing free at DIYnot Local

Sponsored Links
Back