Potterton Profile Boiler Spares

Reaction score
Country
United Kingdom
I have a Potterton Profile boiler (16years old).

Unfortunatly, the plastic clips that hold the lower panel have broken & no local suppliers can help me source these parts

Can anyone advise me of 1, what they are called & 2, where I can get hold of them

Sponsored Links
I dont remember how they are fitted to the body but an M5 pan head screw sounds as if it would not be far out.

My customers usually use sticky tape!

Tony

Sponsored Links
IIRC it is grey plastic and hinges down? With a U-shaped plastic clip? Maybe a magnet would work if you glued it on? Like the ones used for kitchen cabinets?

IIRC it is grey plastic and hinges down? With a U-shaped plastic clip? Maybe a magnet would work if you glued it on? Like the ones used for kitchen cabinets?

Thats not what I remember!

The ones I remember have FOUR keyhole slots and have to be pulled forward about 15 mm, after releasing the central screw, and the cover will drop down!

Hinges...........

Tony

For a set of four Potterton clips? :LOL: :LOL: :LOL:

Much more likely to be EACH !!!

But I could be wrong, I am sometimes!

Tony

DIYnot Local

Staff member

If you need to find a tradesperson to get your job done, please try our local search below, or if you are doing it yourself you can find suppliers local to you.

Select the supplier or trade you require, enter your location to begin your search.

Are you a trade or supplier? You can create your listing free at DIYnot Local

Sponsored Links
Back