Potterton puma 80

Reaction score
Country
United Kingdom
F.T.A.O. Chris R (or anyone else that can help)
I had a problem with my puma 80 the other day and asked for help on this forum.
It kept coming on and going off by itself.Chris R replied and said it was the dhw pressure sensor.
Since then the whole system has stopped working and the pilot will not re-light, is this still down to the dhw pressure sensor (i am still ringing around trying to locate one and finding someone to fit it).
Thanks for all your past help.

Sponsored Links
I take it that's a "potty" puma ? (i have a potty puma100e)

I can't help with fitting the bit you want, but i can help you in getting one.

try here

its pottys part location (who stocks it service, you can even search by your post code))

Breezer,
so you think its still the pressure sensor at fault?
Thanks for your help.

sorry :cry: i have no idea (i am not a plumber or heating engineer) I just found the part for you

Sponsored Links
NOt pressure switch but "dhw flow switch" is what it's called. Though yes it works by sensing pressure. It doesn't directly connect in any way with the pilot. Funnily enough the last one I came across I was called to because the pilot wouldn't relight but that was because the pilot jet was blocked.

DIYnot Local

Staff member

If you need to find a tradesperson to get your job done, please try our local search below, or if you are doing it yourself you can find suppliers local to you.

Select the supplier or trade you require, enter your location to begin your search.

Are you a trade or supplier? You can create your listing free at DIYnot Local

Back