Potterton Suprima 30L

Reaction score
Country
United Kingdom
Had my boiler serviced a few months ago and ever since had a problem with it!

My boiler keeps turning off before it reaches the temperature on the thermostat (Green LED flashing, Red LED Off)

What does this mean? (says in the booklet, Ext. Call for Heat(STNBY switch to On Temp. Control set to Max))

Also every few days a get Red LED flashing (lockout) I take it i need a new PCB :(

Sponsored Links
It does sound like the PCB and that is a common fault on your model!

Tony

Your best bet might be to find someone who has a brand new, never been fired Suprima 30L who might be willing to sell it for the price of a new PCB. That way you would have all of the spares you would ever need.

I have no idea where you might find such a person in Hertfordshire.

Sponsored Links
Replaced loads of PCBs on this range and the boys are right, it sure sounds like a new PCB, random crap like that is nearly always that big box of replacement chassis and pcb , wires everything!!

EliteHeat said:
Your best bet might be to find someone who has a brand new, never been fired Suprima 30L who might be willing to sell it for the price of a new PCB. That way you would have all of the spares you would ever need.

I have no idea where you might find such a person in Hertfordshire.

he should get a recon one

... from Hertfordshire

DIYnot Local

Staff member

If you need to find a tradesperson to get your job done, please try our local search below, or if you are doing it yourself you can find suppliers local to you.

Select the supplier or trade you require, enter your location to begin your search.

Are you a trade or supplier? You can create your listing free at DIYnot Local

Back