Power shower

Reaction score
Country
United Kingdom
Hi,
I have just installed new taps and a shower and hose which runs from the taps. This shower now has no power and one has to basically stand next to the wall to get under it. What is the best solution? The shower is fed by a large tank on the same level as the taps, I think the shower is above the tank and this may be causing the problem. I would like to know the most inexpensive solution to increase the pressure.

If this is the installation of a power shower to increase pressure, does this involve the removal of tiles etc and what are the ball park costs of this?

Many thanks
Richard

Sponsored Links
so many questions! by the sound o fit your water tank is at the same level as your showerhead?
1 (expensive option) is to fit a powershower with a negative head switch rather than on pressure differnce it will work on flow of water to turn the pump on,, the cheaper option might be an electric shower depending on where your fuseboard sits! (you cant branch of a socket for the power)! well take your pick and happy showers!

DIYnot Local

Staff member

If you need to find a tradesperson to get your job done, please try our local search below, or if you are doing it yourself you can find suppliers local to you.

Select the supplier or trade you require, enter your location to begin your search.

Are you a trade or supplier? You can create your listing free at DIYnot Local

Sponsored Links
Back