POWERMAX HE

Reaction score
Country
United Kingdom
Hi! Everybody,

Can anyone tell me how to top up the above boiler.

The display indicate A15 with the Lockout Neon in Red.

No leakage.

According to the manual I have to top up by conncting a pipe.

I have located the connection tube or whatever the name is but do not know what to do next.

My other problem is, I called Potterton and they want to charge £286 to top it up for me.

I am a student and as such do not have much to pay that amount.

IF ANYONE CAN HELP ME BY SHOWING ME PER DIAGRAM OR SOMETHING I WILL TRY TO FIX IT MYSELF.

THANKS GUYS

Sponsored Links
The filling loop is at the base of the boiler, there is a gauge there, what does the black line read?

This is easy pull off the front white panel and near thge bottom you will see a dial and filling loop turn the black knob untill 1 bar then turn it off.

£286 to refill report them to watch dog i bet you wont see these big corparations on tv being named and shamed typical.

Sponsored Links
Only top part pulls off. You will need to remove a couple of screws to take off the bottom panel.

You will see the filling loop isolating valves infront of you. Pressurise it to about 1.7 Bar, as when they start working the pressure drops slightly on the gauge.

DIYnot Local

Staff member

If you need to find a tradesperson to get your job done, please try our local search below, or if you are doing it yourself you can find suppliers local to you.

Select the supplier or trade you require, enter your location to begin your search.

Are you a trade or supplier? You can create your listing free at DIYnot Local

Back