Premier Range Cooker Hoods - anyone used them?

Reaction score
Country
United Kingdom
Hi,
I need to install an Island extractor hood. Looking around the net, it seems that there are only a few actual manufacturers - with everyone else just rebranding the same few.

I came across the round hoods from Premier Range (www.premierrange.co.uk) which look quite interesting for half the price of equivalents from the sheds.

Does anyone have any experience of Premier Range - either Company or products?

Actually, does anyone have any good recommendations for Island Cooker hoods to do a 100CM Range Cooker?

Thanks!

Sponsored Links
One experience was that the most powerful of the built in fan options could not ensure capture of all smoke and steam into the hood of a large cooking range.

In the end I suggest that the fan in the hood was removed and a larger semi commercial fan was fitted down stream in the ducting before its exit from the building.

It captured a lot more of the smoke and steam and by being mounted away from the hood was far less noisy in the kitchen.

All, thanks for your responses:

Good point about the inline fan - but I just don't have the space to mount it in the ceiling void.

Creamola

Sponsored Links
AVOID!!!! AVOID!!!! AVOID!!!

3 months waiting for delivery!!!

Read the dispatch note please:

Date Ordered: Friday 21 December, 2012
The comments for your order are: TNT - To be despatched Friday 1st March for Delivery Monday 4th March

Customer service calmly ignoring mails and asking to wait.

got one last year from them was with me within days and quality was spot on and the price

DIYnot Local

Staff member

If you need to find a tradesperson to get your job done, please try our local search below, or if you are doing it yourself you can find suppliers local to you.

Select the supplier or trade you require, enter your location to begin your search.

Are you a trade or supplier? You can create your listing free at DIYnot Local

Back