pressure loss in combi after hot water use

Reaction score
Country
United Kingdom
Hi

Recently noticed that our combi loses a bit of pressure after hot water is used. Boiler topped up to 1.5. When hot water is used, pressure does not go back to 1.5 -- settles at a lower level e.g 1.3 today.

Would appreciate any insight into why this might be and if we need to call out an engineer to take a look at our boiler.

Cheers!

Sponsored Links
Sponsored Links
It may be that your combi does not have a diverter valve,some don't.Exact model would help.Any leak on the primary water system would cause a pressure drop.

Hi I

It's a wocester bosch 30 si.

when hot water is turned on, pressure drops a little and usually goes back to the level it was at once hot water is turned off. Recently, it has not been going back to the level it was at, but stopping a little short. I'm concerned that if i keep using hot water, these pressure dropw will add up.

havent used heating for a couple days as it has been warm.

Cheers!

DIYnot Local

Staff member

If you need to find a tradesperson to get your job done, please try our local search below, or if you are doing it yourself you can find suppliers local to you.

Select the supplier or trade you require, enter your location to begin your search.

Are you a trade or supplier? You can create your listing free at DIYnot Local

Back