pressure relief valve?

Reaction score
Country
United Kingdom
hi, just a quick one. If you were to buy an unvented cylinder, would they usually supply the pressure relief valve, temp relief valve and expansion vessel??? or would you buy them seperately???

also, does the pressure reducing valve determine what sized pressure relief valve would be required???

cheers!

Sponsored Links
hi, just a quick one. If you were to buy an unvented cylinder, would they usually supply the pressure relief valve, temp relief valve and expansion vessel??? THEY MUST BY LAW INCLUDE ALL SAFETY DEVICES WETHER PRE FITTED OR SUPPLIED SEPERATELY

I'm sure your G3 certificated installer will answer these questions.
When these things are asked I always suspect a DIY job on the cards, sorry if I'm wrong, but these things are not DIY jobs.

Sponsored Links
cheers for the reply.

No, i am not going to be installing any unvented systems any-time soon.

I did a basic plumbing & heating course back in 2000 and have carried out basic plumbing & heating works in the past... however i would be keen to put myself back through college in the future and gain some more certificates... so i was only asking!!!

DIYnot Local

Staff member

If you need to find a tradesperson to get your job done, please try our local search below, or if you are doing it yourself you can find suppliers local to you.

Select the supplier or trade you require, enter your location to begin your search.

Are you a trade or supplier? You can create your listing free at DIYnot Local

Back