Prima LPR600 dishwasher...

Reaction score
Country
United Kingdom
Hi All
I'm new here but I've been having a snaffle around and thought you might be able to help me.

I'm trying to fix my sisters Prima LPR600 Dishwasher. Initially it was leaking water into the base and wouldn't empty. I replaced the drain pump which fixed the leak and the machine empties ok now but we're still having problems.

It's not showing any error codes but when we start the machine up the drain pump works, it fills and heats up then stops. There's a slight buzz and the occasional click from the underside but no action. I'm thinking the probable fault might be a capacitor on the wash motor, does that sound likely? I'm rather hoping it's not anything more costly.

My sister doesn't live particularly close and I was hoping to pick up a capacitor before I next go to see her. Does anybody have any details of the rating of the cap and any suggestions as to where I can order one?

The Whirlpool number on the machine is 854560015869.

I'd be grateful for any help, it might save me a few trips up and down the coast!

Thanks,
Dave

Sponsored Links

DIYnot Local

Staff member

If you need to find a tradesperson to get your job done, please try our local search below, or if you are doing it yourself you can find suppliers local to you.

Select the supplier or trade you require, enter your location to begin your search.

Are you a trade or supplier? You can create your listing free at DIYnot Local

Back