Printer for labels

Reaction score
Country
United Kingdom
decided I need a new printer, all in one would be nice, but not essential, what I do need though is the ability to actually print labels,
I have 3 HP printers, and non will give me even 50% success on sheet lables, they just dont align the sheets properly (yes I am using the right template, settings etc)

the sheets either dont get pulled in far enough, or go too far, so the labels overlap top/bottom wasting sheets (and they aint cheap)

Ideally I dont want an epson either, I have had them previously and found if left for any length of time the heads clog irreperably.

any suggestions???

Sponsored Links
Hmm, never thought of a dedicated label printer, I might just have to look at that.

do they do colour ones?? It needs to do at least primary colours, I use it mainly for printing of custom PAT Test labelling, so needs to be able to do green and red.

Sponsored Links
do they do colour ones?? It needs to do at least primary colours, I use it mainly for printing of custom PAT Test labelling, so needs to be able to do green and red.
They are thermal printers ie no inks so only prints in black unfortunately, though they sell coloured labels you print on.

Tim,
Avery do a download of their Wizard which works with MS Office for setting up labels and other office 'things'.
You can also download their templates to use with Avery sticky labels.

http://www.avery.co.uk/avery/en_gb/Templates-&-Software

dave

Ill give that a go, although I have been using the avery template form office (07) any thing it worth a shot.

Im liking the look of some of those wireless printers atm as well...(keep the wife happy)

Back