Prissy Patel Bullying Report suppressed by goverment.

Reaction score
Country
Cook Islands

"Several senior Whitehall insiders told the Financial Times that the highly sensitive report, which has yet to be released despite being commissioned in March, was being kept under wraps by Downing Street because of its findings and the prime minister’s support for Ms Patel.

“The report has evidence of bullying, but the judgment is that it is not enough to sack. That would be a tough one to publish and an apology is being resisted by her [Patel],” said one well-placed individual.

Another government insider said, “the report has corroborated some of the allegations and calls on Priti to apologise. But she and No 10 are resisting, hence why it hasn’t been released.”

Sponsored Links
I would forgive 'Pretty' of all her sins if she only did her job and keep the flood of migrants out. But typical of this utterly useless currant administration she is as much use as a one legged woman in an arse kicking contest.

I would forgive 'Pretty' of all her sins if she only did her job and keep the flood of migrants out.
Which 'flood of migrants' is that?

A few hundred 'boat people' ?

Or the Asian 'migrants' who are to replace the EU ones?

Freedom of movement will still continue, albeit from a different location...

And I have a feeling that brexiteers will have a slight problem with the skin colour of these new migrants...

Oh the irony! :LOL:

Sponsored Links
So quick to pounce on unsubstantiated statements that don't align with your political bias, yet here you are

Ceres has terrible political bias, his hero Boris Buffoon can do no wrong in his eyes.

Did the govt seed care homes with Covid.....not according to Ceres " nothing to see here" he claims.

Sponsored Links
Back