Problem repressurinsing my Worcester 28cdi

Reaction score
Country
United Kingdom
Hi, i mentioned this on a previous thread but have started this one as its gone into a whole new problem, having discovered the pressure on the boiler had dropped dramatically after the last time we bled the radiators we have been trying to repressurise the system, having finally sussed out how to do it (one of the knobs we needed was missing), it now seems that when I try to repressurise the system the water just seems to go straight into the overflow system, as I hear it going in my girlfriend downstairs hears it splashing out of the side of the house, any ideas ? Its very cold and we would be gratefull for any advice/help.

Sponsored Links
Thanks, any way of fixing that which you know of or is it a big fix kind of thing, sorry for being a bit dim, I don't know much about this kind of thing at all.

Sponsored Links
It'll probably need taking out, stripping down and cleaning, time to call someone in I think

DIYnot Local

Staff member

If you need to find a tradesperson to get your job done, please try our local search below, or if you are doing it yourself you can find suppliers local to you.

Select the supplier or trade you require, enter your location to begin your search.

Are you a trade or supplier? You can create your listing free at DIYnot Local

Back