Profits fall...What a shame!

Sponsored Links
From the Oxford dictionary
Migration
Movement of people to a new area or country in order to find work or better living conditions.

Are you under the impression that EU workers moving between EU countries go through immigration procedures? You're wrong.

Are you under the impression that there are no controls laid down for them? You're wrong.

Are you under the impression that EU workers moving between EU countries go through immigration procedures? You're wrong.

Are you under the impression that there are no controls laid down for them? You're wrong.

So are you saying there is? Or there's not ?

Sponsored Links
tell me what, in your head, you think happens.

Are you under the impression that EU workers moving between EU countries go through immigration procedures?

Are you under the impression that there are no controls laid down for them?

Are you under the impression that EU workers moving between EU countries go through immigration procedures?

This might sound stupid.

My mum last week laid in
A & E 12 hours before she got a bed.

I've got an appointment to see my docter in 1 months time.

There are not enough houses to home us all

3 multi occupancy houses turned from 4 bed to 8 bedroom homes opposite me.

I can't park my car at night close bye.

All the grass verges are tuffed up because people have no where to park other than the grass.

There's pot holes everywhere.

My Girls school classes are at their limit.

You will have to excuse me for thinking we have unlimited immigration from the EU, because if there is. Control Why the fnck are they not applying it. ..

John you either live a very sweet life or your fncking blind.

Last edited by a moderator:
My mum last week laid in
A & E 22 hours before she got a bed.

I've got an appointment to see my docter in 1 months time.

There are not enough houses to home us all

You need to direct your anger at the government for these problems not immigration.

Actually the high levels of immigration from Eastern Europe started when those countries joined the EU, it was during the Blair years. The EU rules allow for restrictions forimmigration for newly joined EU countries but this wasnt acted on. In truth the government wanted the immigration to feed the economy.

You need to direct your anger at the government for these problems not immigration.

I thought I was. . Think about it.. Would it be government who uses this control.... Or migrants using self control "????

Actually the high levels of immigration from Eastern Europe started when those countries joined the EU, it was during the Blair years. The EU rules allow for restrictions forimmigration for newly joined EU countries but this wasnt acted on. In truth the government wanted the immigration to feed the economy.

I don't blame the immigrants one bit. (unless their sh!ts.)
If they are wanting to come to this country to better their life's, of course they want a roof over their head and a car to drive, and to know somone will look after them if they are ill...

Your sounding more like them every day.

Of course it's the government's and the MP's fault. But you may have noticed they don't seem to listen....

I've been an immigrant I know just how hard it is being one. So no I don't blame them at all. Unless their Sh!ts

This might sound stupid.

My mum last week laid in
A & E 22 hours before she got a bed.

FFS 28 years ago I laid on a trolley for hours in a corridor awaiting admission for something they thought was extremely dangerous. This is nothing new, nothing to do with immigration, nothing to do with anything in recent times. Incidentally I was treated successfully by a Greek doctor. Hey, immigration is the root of all evil.

Sadly Bodd is incapable of answering this without embarrassing himself.

FFS 28 years ago I laid on a trolley for hours in a corridor awaiting admission for something they thought was extremely dangerous. This is nothing new, nothing to do with immigration, nothing to do with anything in recent times. Incidentally I was treated successfully by a Greek doctor. Hey, immigration is the root of all evil.

Like Australia. You get you house in order before you rent your rooms out...

If you run a hotel and it was full to the rathters. Would you start bedding people down on the dining room...

Can I ask what time check out is please..

Yes sir its before the other guests get up for breakfast .

Like Australia. You get you house in order before you rent your rooms out...

If you run a hotel and it was full to the rathters. Would you start bedding people down on the dining room...

Can I ask what time check out is please..

Yes sir its before the other guests get up for breakfast .

So your argument is ****e, you change tack and make it about something else?

You were posting that the examples were proof of recent immigration being the problem. I tell you it isn't by demonstrating it's been that way for the best part of 30 years, you change tack. Awesome.

Take your head out of whatever you've buried it in, your fears are unfounded.

You have got to stop this crap about blaming the immigrants.... Its government that have got it wrong...

Get you infrastructure upto 2019 standards then see what happens...
Look at Germany!! It's clean, it's organised, it's infrastructure is in place...

Sponsored Links
Back