Proline Cooker Hood

ATG

Reaction score
Country
United Kingdom
The previous owners of our house must have had a chip pan fire or a mega wok session as the light covers and switch unit for the cooker hood are melted out of shape. It's a stainless steel chimney type, 900mm wide. The sticker inside says it's a Bernstein model 05-800458, but I know that Proline made identical 600 and 900mm hoods, models CHIM60D and CHIM90D.

Although it looks good from above and works just fine at present, I am looking for new light covers and switch unit as it looks scary from underneath!

In my photo album there is a photo of the Proline 600mm hood with identical lights and switch. Dimensions are 170x62mm and 90x62mm respectively.

I can't find anyone online who does spares other than the usual bulbs, filters, etc. Two people are selling on ebay at present but they're both over 100 miles away.

Anyone pulling out a hood like this in the next few weeks? Or do you know who the original distributor of Bernstein/Proline hoods was? Or is there another generic cooker hood of this style being sold under a different name?

Thanks in advance,

ATG

Sponsored Links
Made for comet. Exclusive to them , but as they gone bust your guess is good as mine.

Hi there

I've got a Proline Chim 60D and I'm looking for a new on/off slider switch cover (not the internal red square switch unit but the long thin gray outer out cover approx 3 inch x 1 inch.

Happy to purchase off you if you're replacing your unit?

Kind regards

Ant

DIYnot Local

Staff member

If you need to find a tradesperson to get your job done, please try our local search below, or if you are doing it yourself you can find suppliers local to you.

Select the supplier or trade you require, enter your location to begin your search.

Are you a trade or supplier? You can create your listing free at DIYnot Local

Sponsored Links
Back