Protherm Combi Boiler

Reaction score
Country
United Kingdom
Can someone please help.

Have recently moved house, which has a Protherm Combi-boiler installed.

Have no manual etc and trying to get someone round to service etc.

Have spoken to a couple of engineers who do not recognise Protherm as a manufacturer ???

Can anyone please throw any light on who is the actual manufacturer, or is Protherm a manufacturer ??

Many thanks

Sponsored Links
Heatcall it is - glossy says tech help 01773 828400
Made by SD someone said. I've got un manuel somewhere

I do remember they use fault codes you may need the book for

There are some engineers, often ex british gas, whose experience of boilers is mostly centered on Worcester and Vaillant etc. and a few other named makes.

The Protherm is sold by builders merchants in particular and is not that common. I probably only go to repair one every three months.

I would have to suggest that when calling engineers you only choose one who is reasonably confident with that make. Dont expect anyone to be "highly experienced" as these boilers are not comon although they are really similar to any other combi boiler.

Tony Glazier

Sponsored Links
they are czechkoslovakian boilers glow-worm have shares in the company some spares are crossed with the jaguar boiler try glow-worm they should be able to supply manuals and a service.

DIYnot Local

Staff member

If you need to find a tradesperson to get your job done, please try our local search below, or if you are doing it yourself you can find suppliers local to you.

Select the supplier or trade you require, enter your location to begin your search.

Are you a trade or supplier? You can create your listing free at DIYnot Local

Back