Pulsacoil BP

Reaction score
Country
United Kingdom
Hi, can anyone help with this please?

I llive in a 2 bed, 1 bath, 1 en-suite apartment fitted with a Pulsacoil BP boiler. It has worked fine for the 2 and a half years I have lived there. The entire unit is only 2 and a half years old as I have owned the apartment since it was built.
In the time I have lived there, the boiler and timer was programmed at the begining and hasn't been touched since then.
I was away for 2 weeks over Christmas period and when I came back there was no hot water.
I noticed that the expansion tank had dropped to just above the min. level, so I topped this up with cold water back to max. level.
The timer seems to be working fine.
I have checked the fuse board, no tripped fuses.
The instruction booklet is scarce as far as trouble shooting is concerned, but I did follow the "reset system" instructions.
None of the above actions have solved the problem and I still have no hot water :cry:

The immersion heater works, so can anyone tell me what the problem might be..??
Any help will be gratefully received. Thank you.

Sponsored Links

DIYnot Local

Staff member

If you need to find a tradesperson to get your job done, please try our local search below, or if you are doing it yourself you can find suppliers local to you.

Select the supplier or trade you require, enter your location to begin your search.

Are you a trade or supplier? You can create your listing free at DIYnot Local

Back